Forgot your password?
We will send you an email to reset your password.
Inform when this item available:
Our classic camisole feels luxuriously soft, handmade from the finest silk-cotton blend. It drapes beautifully across the body and is perfect for relaxation and sleep.
This camisole has been handmade by Fairsew Cambodia. Your purchase provides hope and a future.Featuring pleated shoulder straps and a soft, comfortable shelf bra so you can feel divine every day.Reveal your inner creative with this unique feature print, Wing, from our original art collaboration with Nicole Condon. Also available in Sunset Peach and Midnight Navy.
Hand washing the garment is ideal. Machine Wash only on a delicate cycle in a dedicates bag. For more details on washing, see the instructions below.
1. Make sure you don't wash the garment with heavy pieces of clothing (e.g. jeans).
2. Place the garment in a mesh wash bag.
3. When loading the machine, leave enough of a gap that you could put your hand in the machine.
4. Add delicate detergent or silk wash.
5. Make sure the machine is set to a delicate wash option, usually the shortest spin cycle and a cold temperature.
6. Never wring or twist the silk after washing. Instead, soak up excess moisture with a towel.
7. Lay the garment flat to dry, away from sunlight.
8. To relax any wrinkles from the garment, steam or iron on the silk setting.