To the Moon and Back Prints are beautifully designed to create connection between two hearts. Using the age-old tradition of a letter to spark joy whilst helping to address social isolation in the process and their messaging.
With WHO (World Health Organisation) recognising that social isolation is particularly worrying for aging communities around the world we also see that the knock-on effect of Covid-19 has increased the Australia’s younger population 18-24 experience of loneliness has increased, reporting feeling isolated most or all the time.
To the Moon and Back work on prints to combat this in their designs and social media and also with others in the space to increase their impact.
Why we love To the Moon and Back Prints
- Who doesn’t LOVE a mail in the post that’s not a bill or junk mail?!
- Their cards are cute and their messages are meaningful. There is something for everyone.
- They are partnered with Beyond Blue to provide support to those within our communities that are struggling with mental health issues.
- The staggering statistics around loneliness, mental health, and suicide in Australia are alarming. So, they commit to donating 5% of all retail sales to Beyond Blue to provide counselling services allowing one feel supported and valued.
- They use Certified Recycled paper & sustainable inks in their process.
Hello Good World Rating : Bronze
Demonstrated a good level of problem solving and outcomes to their mission or for a cause. Bronze companies demonstrate patterns to increase their impact or better their business practices. Aligned with at least one of the Sustainable Development Goals.
What they are working on next
We are looking forward to seeing To The Moon and Back Prints establish new initiatives that continue to help the wider community. Expect to see them increase their donations to their partner charities and continue to broaden their range of gorgeous yet thought-provoking messages. As they are young company, we expect to see their impact grow and move to a Silver-rated business in the near future.