Why we love ReWrite Stationery
- They are actively funding and partnering with organisations dedicated to cleaning ocean plastic waste from SE Asia's waterways, beaches, and oceans.
- Carefully crafting products entirely from recycled ocean plastic waste, reducing the demand for new plastic production while funding the removal of plastics from oceans.
- Ensuring transparency and traceability with documented and verified processes, tracking all collected and processed ocean plastics on a blockchain.
- Rewrite are proudly starting their venture with pens made entirely from recycled ocean waste, symbolising a commitment to positive environmental impact.
- Committed to their Social Responsibility, they are creating ripples of change with the removal of ocean plastics ensuring a living wage for local workers involved in the process.
Hello Good World Rating : Bronze
Demonstrated a good level of problem solving and outcomes to their mission or for a cause. Bronze companies demonstrate patterns to increase their impact or better their business practices. Aligned with at least one of the Sustainable Development Goals.
What they are working on next
ReWrite Stationery looks ahead to a future where they expand their product range rapidly, aiming to make an even more substantial social impact. With a focus on combating ocean plastic pollution, their vision involves reaching more customers and actively involving them in the mission to create a cleaner, more sustainable world.