Pure Dreamwear, a brand with a powerful mission - to put social injustice to bed. Pure Dreamwear seek to eliminate social injustice through ethical and fair employment opportunities.
By creating close collaborations with organisations dedicated to empowering those who have faced social discrimination, Pure Dreamwear offer their workers a chance to lead lives filled with contentment and security.
What sets Pure Dreamwear apart is their dedication to creating a profound impact. They actively support various charitable causes by directing a portion of their profits to uplift marginaliaed communities, combat inequality, and provide ongoing assistance to those rescued from human trafficking.
By choosing Pure Dreamwear, consumers not only enjoy stylish clothing but also contribute to a brighter and more equitable world, where social injustice becomes a thing of the past.
Why we love Pure Dreamwear
- Beyond just fashion, Pure Dreamwear prioritise humane working conditions, a living wage, and people over profit, embodying their commitment to equality and sustainability.
- Their sustainable practices extend to using natural fabrics, recycling materials, and engaging in environmentally friendly packaging.
- Pure Dreamwear actively supports a number of charitable causes that help with a range of social initiatives such as combating human trafficking. They provide ongoing support to empower survivors to lead lives of freedom and independence.
- The brand is proud to produce garments that care for everyone in the supply chain and leave a positive impact on the environment. They have researched the impact of each material to make the most sustainable and environmentally friendly choices whilst not compromising on quality.
- We love their Profit for Purpose social enterprise model, providing a unique offering to the market and to the communities that they help throughout their supply.
Hello Good World Rating : Silver
Demonstrated a high level of problem solving and outcomes to their mission whilst providing a well-rounded solution. Silver companies demonstrate patterns to continually increase their impact or better their business practises and are recognised of having a high likelihood of reaching gold status within 24 months. Aligned with at least one of the Sustainable Development Goals.
What they are working on next
Looks like are a few changes on the horizon for Pure Dreamwear - watch this space!!