Derived from Sanskrit, Jiwa translates to Soul.
The vision at Jiwa Botanics is to reconnect people to the Soul of the plants and the community. That our actions should create positive impacts on ourselves, others, community and the Earth.
A beautiful range of natural aromatherapy and candles designed with holistic wellness approach in mind. They have been designed to create a sense of contentment and wellbeing in our daily routines.
Using 100% plant-based ingredients reduces the exposure to chemicals in our daily lives, be that from household, personal care products or perfumes. Chemicals absorbed by our body can often cause hormonal imbalance, some of which may lead to cancer or other physical illness.
Jiwa give back in every purchase, the recipient of their charitable donations change, currently supporting projects that align with SDG15 Life on Land.
Why we love Jiwa Botanics
- Jiwa Botanics dedicate $1 from each product to selected charity, they currently support Edgar’s Mission, a not-for-profit, based in Victoria that provides sanctuary for rescued farm animals.
- They support local growers in Australia and other single origins growers, globally in their supply.
- The sense of smell (olfaction) is a powerful tool to influence our mood, feelings, and psyche. Each individual scent collection is meticulously designed by selecting certain essential oils and their innate properties to achieve the scent profile intended.
- You’ll find your Jiwa products wrapped in conscious packaging by choosing recycled box material, reduce plastic packaging, going zero waste where possible. Offering customers two options of natural kraft paper packaging (less carbon footprint) or custom box packaging (perfect for gifting).
- We love that the core of their beliefs is gentle and slow, that all-natural luxury products shouldn’t cost the Earth.
Hello Good World Rating : Bronze
Demonstrated a good level of problem solving and outcomes to their mission or for a cause. Bronze companies demonstrate patterns to increase their impact or better their business practices. Aligned with at least one of the Sustainable Development Goals.
What they are working on next
Look out for their refillable candle range to reduce the use of glass containers soon, and the diversification of their range. We at Hello Good World, look forward to seeing your growth and impact journey expand!