With its stunning bias cut, our Shenaz kaftan will have you channelling your inner Grecian goddess with its flowy but flattering fit.
- It features two sets of ties that tie at the waist to not only accentuate our beautiful silhouettes but to accommodate different sizes and shapes.
- It also has a stunning tassel detailing on the sleeves to complete this statement look
MADE IN AUSTRALIA & PROUDLY ETHICAL CLOTHING AUSTRALIA ACCREDITED
Made to order:
Please allow 1-2 weeks for your item to be made and then from there the shipping time to your address may vary.
- If you require this piece urgently for an upcoming event, please contact us via email at email@example.com and we will do our very best to make sure you have this gorgeous forever piece in your hands!
Together lets help to end modern slavery and period poverty!
- Each purchase will fund four weeks of education for a young girl or woman affected by modern slavery via our partnership with Project Futures
- Each purchase will also fund one months supply of sanitary products for a woman experiencing period poverty via our partnership with Share The Dignity
The Story Behind the Kaftan:
This kaftan is named after Shenaz, an inspirational young lady from our partner charity, Sambhali Trust in India with an incredible story. The beautiful print is named after Tara, the production manager and teacher at our non-profit production partner, The Social Studio in Melbourne, Australia. Click HERE to learn more about these incredible ladies.