After years of working in the construction, co-founders Krystal and Raelene, were horrified to see and hear of the amount of waste produced from the industry. With a shared desire to support a sustainable future, Aureliia Collection was born.
The Aureliia Collection are on a mission to divert landfill by offering sustainable homewares from builders waste so they teamed up with local stonemasons to make what once was waste from kitchen and bathroom benchtops, into beautiful stone homewares.
Check out their beautiful stone homeware range that's been made from waste stone, otherwise heading for landfill.
Why we love AURELiiA Collection
- A good-looking product never passes us by and these pieces are gorgeous!! Each design comes in a variety of colours but we are obsessed with the arch shapes.
- Their products divert and delay the amount of stone waste going to landfill, as their business grows, this is going to have a huge impact (just imagine how hard it is for landfill to break down stone!!)
- AURELiiA Collection is made from the pioneers in manufactured stone, Caesarstone® quartz that offers endless options for designs and product creativity.
- The duo work with local stonemasons to not only provide work in the cutting of their pieces but to provide a valuable education in waste and sustainability too
- Additionally, they have a commitment to rebuild forests, for every order they plant a tree with One Tree Planted
Hello Good World Rating : Bronze
Demonstrated a good level of problem solving and outcomes to their mission or for a cause. Bronze companies demonstrate patterns to increase their impact or better their business practices. Aligned with at least one of the Sustainable Development Goals.
What they are working on next
AURELiiA Collection are always striving for improvement, continue to focus on sustainable practises in waste and employment, their first steps to focus on working towards CO2-neutrality, to completely offset our carbon footprint.