Myoni Menstrual Cup.
Our cups are sleek and designed for easy insertion, are good for your vagina, and are kind to our planet.
- Our cup is made entirely from non-toxic, medical-grade TPE Polymer and meets the Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia standards.
- The material we source is non-absorbent, supporting a more natural period.
- Soft and flexible to fold, features a stem designed for fingertips.
- Wear up to 8 hours (TGA guidance for menstrual cups).
- Made ethically in Australia
Size 1 has 24 ml capacity. Choose if you have a lighter flow or have never given birth vaginally.
Size 2 has 34 ml capacity. Choose if you have given birth vaginally or have a heavy flow.
Claire Ritchie designer waterproof neoprene bag.
More detail, here's our pitch.
Life can be complicated. Luckily, your period doesn’t have to be. Myoni Menstrual Cup is simple. One cup replaces hundreds of pads and tampons, saving you time and money. It’s reusable and recyclable, preventing tonnes (literally) of disposables from ending up in landfill.
Myoni Menstrual Cup is safe to wear for up to 8 hours at a time. Our modern cup is easy to insert and non-absorbent meaning it captures your menstrual fluid instead of absorbing it (like tampons do), keeping your vagina more balanced. And of course, made from the finest medical-grade material. Only the best for your bits!
We know how much you care about quality, your health, and the greater good. That’s why Myoni Cup is carefully and responsibly made in Australia.
Love your Myoni Cup. Use and re-use. Never be caught out again.