Karma Collective make and sell gifts that give back and we are obsessed with their candle range!
As a certified social enterprise, Karma Collective donate 50% of their profits to help animal charities in Australia and around the world!
Karma Collective are massive advocates for the environment and animals. They are providing their chosen charities with consistent funding that preserve the animals dignity too. At their base in Queensland, each candle is poured with love in their workshop is 100% solar powered.
Why we love Karma Collective
- That every purchase helps animals in need supporting charities like Where Pigs Fly, Little Oak and Edgar's Mission that are a sanctuary for the animals.
- So far they have donated over $60,000 to support the rescue and rehabilitation of animals, and their habitat, around the world - isn't that amazing!
- It can be hard to choose your favourite scent online, so we love the Karma Collective tins. An affordable alternative to the glass jars so you can buy a few and test them first.
- We love their ethos in finding alternative solutions for consistent funding. They choose their charitable partners based on what is best for the animal welfare and not to those that use animal conservation for human entertainment which is often seen at zoos.
- What're more, they source as much of the raw materials inputs to our products from local, Australian owned businesses and pay living wages to our staff.
Hello Good World Rating : Silver
Demonstrated a high level of problem solving and outcomes to their mission whilst providing a well-rounded solution. Silver companies demonstrate patterns to continually increase their impact or better their business practises and are recognised of having a high likelihood of reaching gold status within 24 months. Aligned with at least one of the Sustainable Development Goals.
What they are working on next
We look forward to Karma Collective reaching their big goal : to contribute $100,000 by 2030 to their mission. Next year you can expect to see them enhance the provenance of their products, tell the story of this provenance and offer sustainable candle refills to enhance the life cycle of their glass and tin candle jars.