émotions are a luxury eco-friendly range of bamboo and recycled toilet paper that donate 50% of their profits to mental health services such as Beyond Blue, Lifeline and The Black Dog Institute.
émotions are proudly social traders certified, the standard mark and certification for social enterprise in Australia.They also use FSC certified materials and follow ethical trade supply guidelines.
Why we love émotions
- First things first – take a look at those cute designs! Not only are they really nice to look at, but they spark a moment of thought, a check-in on how you are feeling.
- This is a really fundamental part of their social enterprise model as it helps us all take a moment to build our emotional intelligence in a non-invasive way.
- They use the sales of their toilet paper to raise funds for mental health research with Beyond Blue, Lifeline and The Black Dog Institute.
- Part of looking after ourselves and our well-being is looking after the environment too, so they choose for all of their products to be sustainably sourced and eco-friendly
- They choose recycled packaging, soy bean ink, paper tape and carbon offset their deliveries. What more could you want?
Hello Good World Rating : Silver
Demonstrated a high level of problem solving and outcomes to their mission whilst providing a well-rounded solution. Silver companies demonstrate patterns to continually increase their impact or better their business practises and are recognised of having a high likelihood of reaching gold status within 24 months. Aligned with at least one of the Sustainable Development Goals.
What they are working on next
We’re looking forward to seeing the expansion of new products lines to expand their growth and generate even more profit for purpose work!